Click on any mineral to discover its benefits to your body


Phosphorus is the second most common mineral in the human body, after Calcium. Phosphorus is fundamental to almost all of the known living creatures. About 88% Out of the 800 grams of Phosphorus in the human body can be found in bones and teeth, while the other 12% are used for many important processes in the human body, including red blood cells metabolism, and the creation of ATP in the energy cycle.


Food sources of Phosphorus - Phosphorus exists in many foods, of them are meat, eggs, soy product, dried fruit, sesame, whole grains, cheese, chicken liver, beef liver, granola, peanuts, quinoa, sardines, trout, satureja, and more.

Phosphorus is essential for the transmission between proteins in a cell, and is one of the factors that impact enzyme.

Phosphorus has an important part in filtering out unneeded material from one’s kidneys, in restoring energy in the body and in the process of using the restored energy. Phosphorus helps in lowering muscle pain after a power workout. Phosphorus is needed for the development process, and plays an important role in regulating DNA and RNA levels in our bodies. Additionally, Phosphorus helps to maintain and fix tissues and cells in order to form other vitamins and minerals in the body, such as Vitamin D, magnesium, zinc and iodine.